Sunday, May 20, 2007

Repeatable Quote

When you pray, better to let your heart be without words than your words without a heart. -John Bunyan , author of Pilgrim's Progress

-This was a good reminder for all of us especially when we meet for prayer in the morning before we start school. We hope the kids can understand that "life" is not in a routine but in the hearts of passion for God. He has been faithful to their heartfelt prayers and I can tell they notice. I am so thankful for the freedom to have this open relationship of encouraging our children and will be even more grateful to see them choose it for themselves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I seriously have to sign up for a Google account just to post on your blog? Sheesh. Good thing you're one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world and I'm so glad to see you blogging!
~KW~