Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Finally Blogging

As promised, here we are. We are so glad that our long distance relatives encouraged us to do this because we will enjoy having a so called diary for our family. I only have one regret and that is that I have such an interest in others that I may find myself drinking 3 cups of coffee (along with 3 pieces of chocolate) instead of just one in the morning while I read all of our friend's links. Then our generally quiet mornings may turn into hyper mom really on the move. One reason we have avoided the internet these past few years is because of the time spent away from all the duties of running this house. I have told myself it will be an early morning priveledge. (But why is it the earlier mom rises, the earlier little feet begin to shuffle?)
Our life at this time is full of activities, especially sports for the 4 older children. The two older boys, Joshua and Paul, are in baseball. John and Lily just finished their soccer seasons. We are continually working on home improvements. Tearing down our back deck, finishing a major indoor remodeling project, and yard and driveway improvements are just some. Another goal of ours is to make our little barn/shed ready to house a small petting zoo for Lily. She loves all animals and would prefer a pet elephant more than anything. We shall see how creative our little farm may become.
I will be working this week to update you all with pictures and even a little past history. Looking forward to all this record keeping. God be near you all today.
-Lori

2 comments:

Beck's Bounty said...

Welcome to the Internet ... and Happy Blogging !!

Love,
MomToCherubs & The 6 Cherubs

Keziah Haag said...

I am so exited you're bloggin' now!!! I can't wait to read more of your thoughts and happenings!!!