Monday, February 8, 2010

Joseph's 3rd birthday



I'm way overdue on this update so I thought I would start where I left off.(If I can remember that far back) Joseph turned three on the 11th of December. He is an absolute doll and keeps us laughing. I enjoy still having a little one fit in my lap to snuggle and he is a definite cuddler as he wraps his face up in my hair. He had a fun party as he constantly pulled the trigger on his new noisy machine gun. Thanks to all the grandparents for your gifts in the mail. I decided to make sure I don't slack making his birthday special just because it is so close to Christmas but it was a definite temptation.
Joseph's newest funny answer to the question..."Do you have to go potty" was "No, it's not coming out".
And yesterday morning I climbed in his bed with him and fell back asleep, Sarah found me and fell asleep also. When Joe woke up he whispered.."Hey Mommy, Sarah is sleeping in my bed" "I know", I said then he proceeded, "Can I pet her?"
He does love his sister and I am soo grateful for their relationship.

No comments: