Monday, February 8, 2010

Having a School room





The business has moved out..and their new building is spectacular. Their new design is much better and now I am enjoying our space once again. The only difference is I have decided to use this room for a playroom/schoolroom since the older boys will be moving into the addition soon. I love remodeling and it looks like the new tool set/cordless drill that was given to me at Christmas will not remain untouched under my bed. These pictures are not really accurate any longer since we have now given this room to the older boys til their new room is finished (the loft was a little chilly) but it will be back to this cheerful open room soon along with a few maps, a time line, and a larger table with chairs.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love your school room! can't wait to see what you do with it.