Sunday, August 28, 2011

Its great to be blogging again but this will be short....I think. Just noticed it has been since Jan. ..wow. Maybe I will just have to start from there. While I was in Mo. a little secret came out that I was pregnant. I didn't want to tell everyone due to the act that I had a miscarriage the previous year and was a bit concerned. By the middle of Jan. I was sure I was miscarrying because of a low progesterone level. It was only within a week of recovery that I received a phone call from Kenny in which he expressed a burden for his niece which led to another phone call to Mo. Michelle lived with us until July and then moved to Phoenix where she is now settled. I will say God did great things in all of us through these months. In May, Joshua graduated from high school and Fred and Betty along withKenny's 2 aunts flew in for a visit. Cousin Danika Houk's wedding was the beautiful occasion that brought so many together. Sarah and Joe were the flower girl and ring bearer.
A few days ago the Bairds headed back to Mo. With their little April. They left her with for two weeks so they could get a little time to spend with each other. It was a long trip both ways for them but I am so glad we had this opportunity. One day April will be in our care....
More later.

No comments: